I am proudly offering the Wunderkeys program in my studio.
Students age 3 to 5 qualify for this series.
- Does your child respond well to questions asked by adults other than parents?
- Does your child sit & listen to stories with interest?
- Is your child easily brought back to task when needed?
- Can your child speak clearly and make himself understood in most situations?
- Can your child wiggle only his thumbs or only his index fingers when asked?
- Can your child hold a pencil or crayon?
- Is your child potty trained?
- Can you child follow two part directions when asked? (for example, "use your right hand to pick up the glass and then take it to the table.)
- Can your child focus on a single task for 5 minute intervals?
- Does your child show interest in the piano?
- Does he like listening and moving to music?
- Is he excited about the prospect of piano lessons?
- Is your child comfortable being away from you for short periods of time?
- Does your child know the difference between "banging" on the piano keys vs. playing carefully?
- Do you have a piano or an adequate keyboard at home (or do you have plans to obtain one?) A home instrument will be needed.
- Do you have the time to sit with your child regularly to assist with home piano time? Preschool piano students need their parents to help them at home every day.
- Do you have the ability to bring your child to lessons regularly? Consistency is important to your child's success